Skip to content
Applied Theory Based on the Next-generation Power Devices (UIUC-13)
- A. Stillwell, M. E. Blackwell and R. C. N. Pilawa-Podgurski, “Design of a 1 kV bidirectional DC-DC converter with 650 V GaN transistors,” 2018 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), San Antonio, TX, USA, 2018, pp. 1155-1162. (Best Presentation Award, APEC 2018)
- K. Coulson, S. Sinha, N. Miljkovic, “Analysis of Modular Composite Heat Pipes,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, in press.
- K. Coulson, S. Sinha, N. Miljkovic, “Modeling of Thermal-Hydraulic Transport in Composite Heat Pipes”, Proceedings of the ASME 15th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels, ICNMM2017, Cambridge, MA, August 27-31, 2017.
Heavy-haul Train Wheel-Rail Wear Indicators and Research on Calculation and Testing Methods (UIUC-8b)
- P. Balasubramanian, H. Fu, and A. Dunn, “Design and Usage of a Twin-Disk Tribometer,” STLE Annual Meeting 2018, Minneapolis MN, May 2018
Material Research on Carbon-based Catalyst for Fuel Cell (UIUC-12)
- A. Gewirth, J. Varnell, A. DiAscro, “Nonprecious Metal Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction in Heterogeneous Aqueous Systems,” Chemical Reviews, 2018, 118(5), 2313-2339.
- J. Varnell, J. Sotiropoulos, T. Brown, K. Subedi, R. Haasch, C Schulz, A. Gewirth, “Revealing the Role of the Metal in Non-precious Metal Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction via Selective Removal of Fe,” ACS Energy Letters, 2018, 3(4), 823-828.